The Boite presents acoustic music form every part of the world. Concerts large and small are held in venues in Melbourne and in Regional Victoria. Occasionally we venture interstate and overseas.
Boite World Music Cafe
At a range of intimate venues across the suburbs of Melbourne, the Boite presents a wide variety of music from around the world. From March to December these venues are lit with lovely music, good people and an array of tasty treats. The venues are as follows:
- North Fitzroy - 1 Mark Street
- Box Hill - 470 Station Street
- Eltham - 81 Pitt Street
- Ballarat - Ebenezer, 212 Armstrong Street
A 350 voice unauditioned choir which rehearses for 9 weeks each year in Richmond, Mallacoota, Bairnsdale, Orbost, Mornington, Sassafrass, Wangaratta, Beechworth, Castlemaine and Ballarat,
culminating in a grand concert at the Melbourne Town Hall in August.
- over 1000 students aged 8 to 15
- from 50 schools in clusters in Melbourne, the Dandenong Ranges, Ballarat, Frankston and more to come
- culminating in concerts at Fed Square, Melbourne and Wendouree near Ballarat.
For more than twenty years, singers converge in Daylesford in January for the annual Boite Singers' Festival. A wonderful weekend of vocal workshops, concerts and children's activities are enjoyed by around three-hundred participants. Excellent coffee, fine dining, pleasant walks around the lakes, visits to galleries and gardens are all available. Five showcase concerts are held at the Daylesford Town Hall with great success.