Most of the users are facing the same issue "Unable to Add SBCGlobal Email to Outlook". So no need to worry about it. I will tell you the complete steps to solve this issue. Here is what you’re going to do, follow the given steps.
Steps to Add SBCGlobal Email to Outlook (Click Here):
1. Open ‘Outlook’ and then, go to ‘File’ followed by ‘Add Account’.
2. Select ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Additional Server Types’.
3. Choose ‘POP’ or ‘IMAP’ followed by entering a display name and your SBCGlobal email address.
4. Choose an account type, which could be either IMAP or POP3.
5. Depending on what you select, configure the incoming and outgoing server. If using IMAP, enter ‘imap.mail.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘smtp.mail.att.net’ in outgoing mail server. For POP3, enter ‘inbound.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘outbound.att.net’ in outgoing mail server.
6. Type in your full email address and a secure mail key. Keep in mind to check the option of ‘Remember Password’ and ‘Require Logon using Secure Password Authentication’.